SOEL are leaders in early education and care. We are passionately committed to providing an environment that enriches each child, allowing them to reach their full potential. We believe providing the best for our children starts with having the best staff. Quality people are our greatest asset.
With locations in North Perth, West Leederville, Subiaco, Nedlands, North Fremantle and Como, now is a great time to take the next step in your career.
Permanent positions 37.5 hours a week, Monday – Friday.* Part-time positions are also available.
Annual Salary: Wages and bonuses are linked to qualifications and performance.
*Applicant must be willing to work between the hours of 6:30am-6:00pm.
SOEL Assistant Educator Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of appropriate programs for individual children or groups
- Record observations of individual children or groups for program planning purposes
- Undertake and implement the requirements of quality assurance
- Work in accordance with food safety regulations.
The successful applicant will have:
- Hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Be studying towards a Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Looking to study a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Current Working with Children Card or be willing to obtain one.
- Valid Australian Working Rights.
- Ability to build meaningful, trusting, and respectful relationships with children and their care givers.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with others.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated understanding of ‘child safe’ environment.
SOEL Educators Experience:
- Employee Benefits Discounts for major retail stores.
- Up to 95% Discount on Child Care Fees.
- Access to free parking and conveniently located close to public transport.
- Monthly and annual staff recognition.
- Social yearly events.
- Compensation for overtime worked.
- Annual closure over Christmas & New Year allowing staff to refresh for the new year.
- Flexible Working Arrangements.
- Supported Induction and Orientation Training.
- Professional Development Workshops.
- Career Progression Opportunities.
- Supportive and friendly teams with head office support.
- A dedicated Pedagogy and Training team.
- Opportunities to further your career through traineeships for Cert III & Diploma, which allows you to work while you study.
- Uniform provided.
- Find Out More >>